Your ‘personal data’ or ‘personal information’ is any piece of information that would allow us to identify you as an individual. The processing of personal data is governed by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”) and national laws that supplement the GDPR in each European Economic Area (EEA) country.
2. Who controls your personal information, and how do you get in touch?
The controller of your personal information is Feeling Peckish Outside Catering (“we”, “us”, “our”). Should you have any query in respect of your personal information, you can contact us at the following:
Feeling Peckish Outside Catering
Address: 67c Victoria Street, Newark, Nottinghamshire, NG24 4UG
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with our supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office, which can be contacted at the following:
UK Information Commissioner
Address: Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF, United Kingdom
Telephone: 0303 123 1113
3. What information do we collect about you?
We collect the following information from you for the purpose of processing your event booking:
- Your full name;
- Your email address;
- Your telephone number;
- Your personal address
4. How do we collect your personal information?
We collect your personal information directly from you when book an event.
5. What is our legal basis for collecting and using your personal information?
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your telephone number
- Your payment information
Processing your event booking
We need this information to perform our contractual obligations to you (i.e. to organise your event)
We need this information to perform our contractual obligations to you (i.e. to organise your event).
6. What if you do not want to provide your personal information?
You do not have to provide your personal information to us. However, should you choose not to provide it, we will be unable to process your event reservation.
7. How is your personal information protected?
We maintain strong physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your personal information. In particular, we have taken appropriate security measures against illegal and/or unauthorised access to your personal information, and against the accidental loss of, or damage to, it.
8. Do we share your personal information with anyone?
Our email solution provider has access to your personal information. This is necessary for us to provide you with a booking confirmation and an electronic receipt.
We may also need to share your personal information with the following in limited circumstances:
- IT security providers;
- External advisors (for example solicitors or auditors); and
- Public authorities or law enforcement.
Any time we provide access to your personal information to someone else, we will ensure that it is adequately secured to protect your privacy.
9. How long do we keep your personal information?
The information that we collected for the purpose of processing your event booking will be kept for a period of six (6) years following the date of the event. We need to retain it for business records, and in case of a dispute relating to the event.
We will never keep your personal information for longer than necessary.
In all cases, your personal information will be securely destroyed once the retention periods described above expire.
10. What are your rights in respect of your personal information?
You have rights in respect of the personal information we hold on you, including the right to ask us to:
- inform you on how we collect and use it (this Privacy Notice is designed to do that);
- provide you access to the information we hold on you;
- rectify it if you believe that it is incorrect;
- delete it (only to the extent we rely on your consent to use it);
- provide you with a copy of any information we hold on you; and
- stop processing or using it temporarily (to the extent it is practical for us to do
Should you want to exercise any of those rights, please contact us using the details set out in Section 2 above.
Where consent is used to process your data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time and ask us to stop processing your data.
We will tell you about the implications of doing this and follow your wishes as required.
12. Changes to this Privacy Notice
We may need to make changes to this Privacy Notice in the future (for example, to comply with new legal requirements).
Where that is the case, we will provide you with a revised Privacy Notice on our website, which you will be able to access in the same way you accessed this version.
Last updated: 23/05/2019